Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Who Knows...?

I'd rather die trying doing my best,
Than live settling for the worst
Because every good effort surely pays,
No matter how long the fruit delays

Hope for the best in everything,
But don't take that as an advice,
Take it as a law; it applies to everything
Life's gains come with prices

Whatever your metaphor of life,
You still must be careful with your dive
Because the way isn't free as the sky
It's hooked by some truths and some lies

Don't believe what everyone thinks,
It will only head your life for a brink
Be sure your water is clean before you drink
That's how you can unlink your odd-links

So in everything that you find your hand,
Keep your heart on the middle stand
Who knows when your labour will pay?
Who knows what awaits you today?

@dzidefodepoet
©2017
#PoeticTherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...