Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Achieve It...

When your mind conceives it,
If your heart believes in it,
Then your hands can achieve it

If it is still in the conceive stage it is called a dream.
If you put it in context, it becomes a goal.
If you clearly outline it, you call it a plan.
When you do what the plan says, it's called action
And when your actions reap results, you call them reality.

So if you can, please go ahead and dream big,
Clarify it so you can have a goal
Break it down to have a clear plan
Put the plan in action right a way
And you shall see the reality
Of what your mind conceived,
What your heart believed
And how your hand achieved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...