Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Destined to be More

Million eyes shall see it,
Billion ears shall hear it
And many tongues shall say it
That you are what you say you are
That you are the product,
Of a really great work done
That you are the hero
Who rose from ground zero
That you are the man
Who made everything from nothing
They shall loud it out,
On top of the mountains
Reaching the depths of the valleys
And your enemies shall multiply
Because your fortunes shall increase
Your fight shall get harder,
Your friends shall reduce in number
And yet, you shall get stronger
Because you know what?
You are destined to be more.

© 2018 Simon K. Amu

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...