Monday, May 1, 2017

Benefit of Letting Go...

Someone asked me these... What do you do when you think you've lost it all? How do you manage the hurt and the pain deep within? How do you cross that road and make things work out for you? Well, my reply is that many people just find it too difficult to let go when the feeling goes deep. They chose to cling to the past and it ceases not to amaze and kill them every now and then.

But then, letting go all gives more space for your desires to be let in. Consider your heart as a basket that you send to the market to collect stuffs. Each item you place inside takes up space which can never be made available until that item is no more inside. The heart also create space to take up what it is fed and each and every item that is kept in your heart takes up space that can only be made available when such items are removed.

So in order for you to kill your pains and heal your wounds, you must create space for the pleasant something you are desiring. Create space to accommodate your heart desires by letting go of the things that make you cry, the things that make you lose yourself for no good reason and the things that pose threat to your survival.
TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...