Sunday, March 26, 2017

Philosophy 101

On the street, only the strong survive and the only way to be strong is to do no wrong because the evils that men do always come back to hunt them. You will be tempted in more ways than one, so be strong in more ways than one. Like a tree, the journey comes with many branches stemming from the trunk to every direction. You have choices to make all of which come with consequences and so you must be careful in making your choices. You need to be you but you also need to learn from others. Follow not the trail of others with your inner eyes closed and your inner ears blocked. Use your senses to detect your flaws and use your legs to flea for safety. Nobody ever made it successfully without failing at the first or other attempts. So embrace your failures and rise above yourself every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...