Thursday, May 25, 2017

Unite Africa


There is strength in unity.
That conscious state of collectivity
Ignites our senses of community,
And ensures our collective security 

Should we stand together,
There'll be nothing impossible to our tents
Every breath counts, every ounce counts
If we must move forward as a continent, 

A United Africa will not be problem-free
But there will be enough eyes watching
There will be enough hands on deck
And there will be enough energy flowing through our grids 

A United Africa will see her problems as one,
She will seek solutions in a unified accord
She will be unstoppable in utilizing her potentials
And so she will never depart from the path of success

A United Africa will be better placed in the global system
To defend herself from the thorns growing around her
To empower herself to steer her own affairs
And to liberate her future from international immorality 

Yes,we can!
We can reach further than further
If we agree and go together as one
We can cross several streams and borders
With our halves joined as one 

Unite Africa now,
For the good of the entire human world
And for the good of our very own future

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...