Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Believe in You

Like your shadow that never leaves you,
Never leave your passion behind
Take her along with you wherever you go
Make her your friend; your partner in crime
You need her like the plane needs its propellers

Don't follow your passion as many will advise,
Rather, be in charge and dictate your rise
Keep it cool, keep up at the pace you can
Because life is never a race,
It's not about who you're bigger than

Stay true to your dreams.
You can make it across every stream.
Rome was never built in a day,
Neither will your dreams bloom in a day
It takes nothing less than time for the young to grow.

Believe in you, believe in your works.
You need to, because that's how it works.
Our weaknesses unmakes us in many ways
But our strengths remakes us in many more ways.
So be at your best any day anyway
Because it's your best chance at making it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...