Thursday, May 4, 2017

Relight Your Beams

You said you have a dream,
And it is aiming for the extreme
I am inspired by your gleam.
For it will take us across the stream

Try and be awake in your dreams,
That way, you can redress the slims
Speak like a king; relight your beams
For your flames, let them warm the dims

Your dream must be big enough to be your dream.
And you must spot it through the steams
Long long before it feels and seems
Like your fastest turnable rims

When you dream, let it be the pool that you swims.
Keep your head up and fill your brain to the brim.
Aim for the skies; it's possible in dreams
Don't be a prey and don't be a victim

Be the winner you were born to be
Be everything you want to be
Be real, be just and be the best you can be
Be a dreamer, be the worker of your dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...