Sunday, April 9, 2017

In Search of Perfection

When I search for perfection,
I don't look at the outside
Because looks can be illusive
No matter how impressive
They may appear to the eye
I am convinced, yes I'm that
Perfection comes from the inside
From deep deep within
Where the naked eyes can't see
And only the heart can feel
Can't trust everything I see
Because my eyes aren't so sure
Can't trust everything I hear
Because my ears aren't so sure
But what my heart feel within,
I am sure comes from within
And such alone is what I trust
What I truly trust at last
Let your perfection rain from within
Let it flow down the drain
And let it speak but from within

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...