Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sufferer

I am the true definition of suffering
Not because I have never bought
And or wore in my entirety,
A new shoe and a new shirt
Nor because I can hardly afford
A three -square meals in a day
Not because I am sleepless at night
And restless during the day
Nor because I lack true friends
Who really deserve the accolade
Not because I work the hardest
And yet get paid the less
Nor because my great efforts
Seem to be denied the reckons
Not because I was born into suffering
And will probably die suffering
Nor because I enjoy suffering so much
So that I'll love to dine suffering
I am the true definition of suffering
Because I am a true sufferer

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...