Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Power of Self Rediscovery

There's so much power in the self in you that, it will take just reckoning such power to unleash your potentials. You're the first to believe in you, the second to encourage you and the last to do the opposite. This is because you know yourself better than anyone can because you are powerful beyond measure. A deeply deeper look into your inner being is key to knowing who you're, what you are made of as well as what you can or not achieve. Do not let the current spate of academic discordant, economic breakdowns, social disequilibrium and the spiritual misleadings bring you down. Your fight is not against the world, it is against the inner you. Trust me, too many people see the world in a way 'it aught to be' instead of facing it just the way it is. Such is a contributing factor to the gross misgivings we cannot fully account for. But if you can pause in life, sigh for a while and look into the deeper you, your potentials can be unleashed.

The saying; whatever your mind can conceive, your heart must believe for your hands to achieve is my daily therapy. The therapy that keep my blood boiling to do something new everyday and to live everyday as though it is my last. It's the same reason why I refuse to settle for the average and accept other people's definition of whom I am and can or not become. I know I am powerful beyond contending because there's only one of my kind in this existence, in those past and the ones to come; how wonderful. The disregard for the power of focus keeps us away from reaching our goals. It's focus that will reveal what's in the subconscious mind and allow the mind to see its beauty and strength above all. Until the mind receives confirmation of ideality, the heart will never be prepared to believe what it exudes. The heart won't get connected to the physique for a common cause unless it believes what it feels. Now, you can tell me about why you need to discover and rediscover your true being, your true persona.

The specialty you have can never be harnessed to metamorphose you into the unlimited entity you can become, unless it is identified. You need not the two eyes in their sockets to see and understand yourself, you rather need the third and inward looking eye that only you can visualize. Knowing yourself; your sums, your products, your quotients and your differences makes you the most powerful person you can ever be. It in the first place tells you exactly where to place yourself in the world/market. It tells you when to go extra than you can and propels you to achieve the odd just like that. That is the secrete of the successful people you know, they first learned to understand themselves and then went on to understand others and landed on how to be an efficient factor in their lives. They try to solve problems, thinking international but yet acting local in the true sense. They begin in many ways, meet several drawbacks, persist in the absence of motivation only to make it to where they never planned to.

These are not things to do to be rich or something like that. They are things to be done to break odds and become more than your dreams. To be at peace, to be comforted and to be truly happy, you need to rediscover yourself in its strict sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...