Wednesday, April 5, 2017

CHANGE...

CHANGE

You can watch the video here
https://youtu.be/SCM2s7Tfb9o

Change,
Change is not always desirable
Not even for the radicals
Sorry but she's not always acceptable
Even though some say she should be periodical

I will accept change but only on one condition
That she will be true to my predictions
I refuse the change that will be detrimental
To my emotions and hence, in-parental

Change can be bitter, to our preservatives
Because to the status quo, she is derogative
She is quiet not always affordable to the masses
Because she tends to always favor the classes

In more ways than one, change is for the better
Because she is for the good of our old goods
But she does becomes pain in the ass
When she loses her free pass

It's good trying to change a thing
But only if she's for the good of all
And only if she'll be really sustainable
Along with the good she brings

Don't just try to change me
Because I am not exactly what you desire
Just accept and hope I change me
You may never understand what I inspire

Change is perceptive, subjective and receptive
To the touch of one and only one
She is impulsive, illusive and yet impressive
To the unsuspecting; the ignorant

Be in charge when comes a change
So you can propel her to your advantage
Be sure before you bill for that change
So when she comes, she'd be your vintage

If a change in attitudes of the multitude
Will lead to positive plus
Change in the crops in the altitudes
Such change should start with the clauses

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...