Monday, March 20, 2017

YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT



They say your health is your wealth
So seek yours with all what you worth
Remember your life is priceless
And treat your environment with niceness

Before you dump your rubbish indiscriminately,
Think of the harm you are causing passionately
We spend billions annually on curing our sicknesses
Instead of thousands on controlling wastes with readiness

The Rivers, lakes and lagoons running downstream
Give us water, shells and fishes that swim
So please stop polluting them with your toxic
You are risking the future of our species and families

The air that we breadth needs to be clean
But some things we do, sends harm there in
The factories and the moving turbos burning
Pollute the pure air we've since been inhaling

Had our environment a mouthpiece of this kind,
She'd have inform us of our inordinate pleas
To satisfy the greedy desires beneath our feet
And how we can restore peace and keep the Earth bind

If you don't know how related you are to your environment
Then you are signing up for her endangerment
You are your environment and she is you
So be friendly and she'd be friendly too

Save your environment from this eminent ambush
To the causes that matters, add a push
For if your health is your wealth,
Why not buy it with all what you're worth?


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...