Monday, March 20, 2017

DREAM WITH PRIDE



You can do everything you want to
And you can do the unimaginable too
But you'll have to do more than just try
If you really mean to soar in the sky

Dream with pride but live with care
Drive your tide to where success spares
Spare yourself from the conspirators' company
So you can relate with your inner persona

Fear is a default gene in everyone's anatomy
People just choose to lose theirs like the 100's Bellamy
Especially for things they have no control over
And most times, to things they could turn over

For every yes you receive however, 
There are multiples of nos wherever
So make your moves while you still can
Since there seem no guarantee for a second span

But you need to be the inner you
To leave bright tracks into the blue
Nothing can or should stop you
From writing your special book

The oceans are drying and the fishes are dying
The forests are burning and the wild is widing
We seeking answers but they keep on lying
Risking the future we've long been eyeing

They give separate information to the masses
And reserve some facts for the classes
This is the cause of the everlasting clashes
That mounted the tall wall around the masses

But the hour hand has finally landed
At the docks of the next generation
Change is the only load on board
For a complete system restoration

I am not asking for a revolution; this isn't a revelation
But I have this strong feeling, things are resetting
There soon come a new world from the ashes of the old
So keep your eyes open for the flying signals

Let's join the search team for some solutions
To the challenges unsolved by our colleges
Our ecosystem is shrinking; is the cause not pollution?
Please let's save the last surviving village

Simon K. Amu (DzideFo)
©2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...