Tuesday, December 26, 2017

He'd See Us Through




Because the love of the Creator
Sinks deeper than deepest,
Because His graceful wings
Spread across every field,
And because His merciful arms
Reaches every edge of the Earth,
He'd always see us through!
Yes! He'd always see us through;
The fast days,
The slow months and
The long years
Through the lime lights,
The dark nights and
The blissful twilights
Through the fears,
The pains and
The failures
The Good Lord,
Will always see us through
Many, are those who couldn't make it,
To yet another beautiful end of year
Many are those who made it,
But in hopeless conditions
Many are those who made it with nothing short of joy
And many are those who made it with a renewed spirit
Because, the Lord did saw us through
Beyond our pitfalls and outfalls,
Before our enemies and frenemies,
We soar like eagles in the wild
Because the Lord is our guide
We conquer without fear,
Because He's in our Spear
And we trod in peace fro and to
Because He'd always see us through
Even when times get hard,
And things run out of control,
We still have the Rock of Ages!
We still have the Conquering Lion
He'll fight our battles without iron.
For He promised to see us through
Please leave a comment below. Share with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...