Sunday, August 6, 2017

Thank You My Audience

So I just want to take this beautiful opportunity,
To reach out to all my funs in this community
Say my heartfelt 'thank you' to you marvelous people
For your thumb ups that keep putting me on
I just want to set the record straight,
I am very proud of you all my audience
Hitting a thousand and counting following on Facebook,
Makes me feel counted and listed in the books
And I deem, verily, I owe you the gratitude
For the love you keep showing me in multitude
The journey I know is yet to so begin,
Because all these still feels like a warm up
As the real surf is yet to start

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...