Friday, April 21, 2017

Dreams Come Through...

Dreams come through they say,
So keep dreaming big everyday
But I think they come through
To only those who believe in them

However humble your beginning,
Belief in yourself is the key
To unlock the unimaginable
And to soar with the eagles

You are powerful beyond contending
So please quit the pretending
And rise up to the occasion
The world owe you a standing ovation

The ocean was once a drop of ice
The nile was once a splash of water
The forest was once a shrub of grass
And Rome was once a piece of stone

But time changes all things,
From grass to grace,
From edge to full scape
Time is the master of all things

@dzidefodepoet
©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I?

How can I?  How can I not be my self?  In a world where I cannot be anyone else?  How can I not do my best?  In a world where I cannot d...